We have been in the construction industry for over 20 years. As a company we have been involved with many government authorities, private and public companies in this 20 years. We consider general public as one of our main stake holders.
- Hatton National Bank
- Commercial Bank
- Seylan Bank
- Sampath Bank
- DFCC Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Road Development Authority
- Provincial Road Development Authority
- National Water supply and drainage board
- Ministry of Mahaweli Development and Environment
- Ministry of Health Nutrition & Indigenous Medicine
- Ministry of Industry and Commerce
Who we work with
- Taisei Cooperation- Japan
- Kumagai- Gumi company Limited – Japan
- Xian Dagang road machinery co – China
- China Harbour Engineering Company- China
- Daiho cooperation – Japan
Social and environmental Responsibility
As a Construction Company, our main concern is to utilize the natural resources in a sustainable manner. We are trying to reuse the material that we use and we are continuously trying to reduce the impact on environment due to our actions.
We are proud to say that we embrace Buddhist culture in our company, which teaches us to provide the society that we live in. Taking care of our employees and society that we live in is a big part of our culture and we take it as one of our biggest responsibility.